Improve your digital life by exercising your rights
This FREE online course is your chance to learn new skills and significantly improve your digital life!
You will also discover how your personal data can be utilized and managed to benefit you the most.
Check out the introduction video!
What is Digirights.info?
Outcomes for learners
The Digirights online course will provide you with new skills to:
* Understand what are the new digital rights and why should we care.
* Know how to find out what an organization is doing with your data.
* Gain access to personal data.
* Erase personal data from unwanted places.
* Evaluate what type of benefits you might get from your personal data.
* Get a glimpse into the future of personal data society and understand the opportunities.
The Digirights online course
The Digirights online course gives you essential information and simple tools to understand the new digital rights (GDPR) in a language anyone can understand. You don’t have to be a lawyer to take to course. Come as you are and gain more control over your digital life.
Course is starting on 15th January 2019
- Why Should We Citizens Care About Our Digital Rights?
- GDPR in a Nutshell
- The Ecosystem of Your Personal Data
- Understanding and requesting your data
- Exercising your digital rights
- Special Digital Rights
- The Future of Digital Citizen Rights: MyData – Personal Data at Your Disposal
- Downloadable resources (checklists, worksheets, PDF guides, etc.)
- Access to a private group with other students
- 1-on-1 or group coaching calls
- Access to workshops and webinars
- Course completion recognition