1. Install LifeLearn app on Android/iPhone
2. Open the app. Skip SMS auth and continue as an anonymous user.
3. After the app has started, you see the generic welcome content.
4. Open right side drawer (user profile) and choose Create account.
5. Choose Google (if you want), or then a new LifeLearn account (create user name and password)
6. Click on the invitation link to GDPR path on your mobile’s browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.), so your account is granted access: https://go.lifelearnplatform.com/s/gdpr
7. You may now use the GDPR path on the mobile, or also login at the web site and access the path content there by logging in with the same account (Google or your own LifeLearn account)