Who processes the data?
Open Knowledge Finland ry
Whose data are we processing?
– The participating students
– Users of the web page
Data we process:
– Email address
– IP address
– The answers the students are giving
Why do we process your data?
– To answer questions by the students
– To compile statistics on the visitors of the web page
Where do we get the data?
Students give their consent to process the data that they give.
Who else is processing your data?
No one else.
How long do we process your data for?
For the duration of the course and one can stay on the digirights.info mailing list until further notice.
You can request to remove all of your data from the course, our mailing list as well as your personal data from our database.
How do we protect your data?
– We use encryption for transmitting the data (https)
– We restrict access to the data only to people, who require it